When we have a job, a career, and financially carefree, there are still some more important things in life than work. People depend on each other, love each other, and support each other. Without these, life would have become bleak. Ask those who are fed up and always saddened by dates Or those who have dreams and will one day meet the true destiny and join hands for life Regardless of whether they were tired of feelings in their 20s or divorced in their 40s, You will feel that frustration is very normal and ok.
Even so, there are some reasons to encourage them to believe in love again There are five reasons why it is so difficult for you to find true love
1. You always find love in the wrong place People often say that bars and parties are not good places to find true love But life is not black and white, it is always so absolute. Maybe someone is too anxious to find the right person and take action to get attention And they may be too willing to get attention from the masses, which may make them forget those who really exist in life. If they don’t open their hearts to make friends in bars, parties or other unexpected places May lose some opportunities
2. You did not give others a chance Because of some embarrassing experiences, people began to refuse to accept opportunities Is it time to ask them what’s wrong? Everyone you really meet is so bad, or are you just looking for reasons for yourself? Sometimes, we prefer to reject others directly rather than admitting that we are afraid and worrying that our expectations will fail.
Maintaining a stable relationship does not mean making an eternal promise or reluctantly accepting someone who is not true love. It just recognizes how many opportunities you let yourself lose. If finding true love is your priority, you will continue to expand your mind.
3. You haven’t learned to be nice to yourself Some people are very kind, but still meet some bastards to make them sad. A little self-interest can make people see what they care about in the relationship. People who have not learned to love themselves are mostly dependent on their partners, which can easily make the relationship become unhealthy and even pathological.
4. Play comparison games. Is your predecessor still lingering in your mind? People who always compare their predecessor to the current one will have a harder time focusing on the current relationship. Will project too many characteristics of the ex in the current partner. That would not be able to truly recognize the current partner. If you can’t forget your ex and keep reminiscing about the past, then it is not time to start a new relationship.
5. Your time has not come If you are good at self-respect and knowledgeable Then perhaps the time has not come. That doesn’t mean it will never happen. It’s just that it’s not the best time yet.